Determine your category and pricing.
Then use that big, red button that says "Register" to sign up!
Payment & Volunteers
Solo fees are due by May 6th. A $50 late fee will apply after that date. No volunteers are required for solo riders, however you must have a support person with you.
We will be issuing volunteer sign-up times based on when we receive full payment and COMPLETED registration forms. Please note that if we received full payment but only partially complete team member registrations, you will not receive a volunteer sign-up group assignment until we have everything completed.
Here’s how your registration date will work for your volunteer sign-up:
- Completed team rosters and full payment received by February 15th = Group A
- Completed team rosters and full payment received by March 15th = Group B
- Completed team rosters and full payment received by April 15th = Group C
- All payments and rosters received after April 15th = Group D
- Group A will have first volunteer sign-up rights on-site from 4-5:00pm, Friday, May 26th
- Group B will follow them from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Group C will follow from 6pm-7pm
- Group D will follow from 7pm-8pm
Team registrations received after May 12th must include a $50 late fee, no exceptions!
Categories & Fees
Round & Round Productions has a no refund policy
Solos = $275
- Solo Men 39 & Under
- Solo Men 40-49
- Solo Men 50+
- Solo Men 60+
- Solo Women
- Solo Single Speed (one gear, one person, 24 hours....OUCH!)
2 Person Teams = $395
- 2 Person Open Elite Team
- 2 Person Coed (A Jack and a Jill)
- 2 Person All Female
4 Person Open = $ 505
Whatever gender mix makes you happiest!
5 Person Juniors = $390
18 & under any gender mix
5 Person Adult Teams = $625
- All Female
- Coed - at least one male and one female per team
- Open Age – add up your ages and select one of these options:
- Combined age group 100-149
- Combined age group 150-199
- Combined age group 200-249
- Combined age group 250+
Company Teams = $750
- Corporate - Up to 10 people of any age, sex or fun factor! Teams can be families, friends or businesses...we're easy!
- Police/Fire/Military Team - Up to 10 people of any age, sex and power range with an affiliation to police, fire or military organizations
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ROSTER
If, after you have submitted your online registration you need to add a team member, change a team member, change a team name, etc., you may do so, however for each change there will be a $5 charge. To make changes, email email@example.com or call 509-953-9831 with team name, team category, and all change information along with a credit card, 3 digit security code, and mailing zip code. Your card will be charged accordingly. If you would rather do this via mail, send to Round & Round Productions, 2704 S Stone, Spokane, WA 99223. If you choose this option, checks are welcome.
To change a team member, please indicate who is being dropped, and give the new team member's name, address, email, emergency contact, date of birth, and t-shirt size.
Looking for a TEAM to join or MATE(S) to join your team? Complete and submit the Team-Mate Finder form, and we'll help get the word out for you!