What's What & What's When
WHAT'S ON SITE
- Limited food vendors - David's Pizza on Friday night and Saturday, coffee/espresso truck throughout the weekend.
- Primitive Camping - No hookups for RV's, no electricity except for night light charging, no showers, no running water.
- Water for drinking - We bring in water in large quantity for your drinking use throughout the weekend.
- Nuun Sports Drink
- Big Dumpster - All garbage should be taken to the dumpster, as there are limited garbage cans throughout the venue.
- Recycling Center - We will be recycling glass, plastic and aluminum.
WHAT TO BRING
New! Download a handy-dandy Packing Checklist here.
Alarm, tent, minimum 50 lumen light, backup headlight (mag lights will work), fully charged batteries, red rear flasher, spare tubes, sleeping bag, pad, pillow, clothing in layers, helmets, towels, ear plugs, bug juice, sun block, personal hygiene stuff, toilet paper, bike, shoes, etc.....BE PREPARED...spring weather in Spokane is subject to change every 1/2 hour or so!!!
WHAT'S KIND OF A HASSLE
Pets...we prefer that you leave them at home, but if you absolutely must, leashes are mandatory as is poop patrol. Animals will not be allowed in the expo area at any time. This area is where the timing tent, all vendors and food is located.
WHAT'S REALLY BURNIN' US UP
On ground fires are a complete no-no. You may bring fire pits with lids, but no open or on-ground fires....you'll be getting a big ticket....and we'll be on your arse! If the season is super dry, park rangers may ban all fires...just depends.
Dumpster fires....paaallleeeze don't put your coals in the dumpster! You might think they're out.....but we have proof otherwise.
FREE KIDS RACE!
For all kids ages 11 and under! Anything goes....bikes, trikes, running...we divide the kids into age groups of 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10 and 11. Each of the age groups have their individual start times with the first group starting at 10am. All kids are winners and everyone gets a prize. Meet at the David's Pizza Truck at 9am on Sunday to sign up..parents must sign waivers. The friendly volunteers will direct you to the start line. This event is a huge blast...with up to 100 kids out there just having fun!